Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolution 2013

My experience in Social Marketing (which has been my job for a 2 months now) has thought me the power of blogging. I realize that I really did write stuff out for this blog. Not sure if anyone still follows it, but I think I might just continue updating it from time to time. 

This last 6 months hasn't been nice on me (frankly I haven't been nice for more than a year). After graduation, the uncertainly, having no family around, and not knowing my direction really took a toll on me. Working for an evil corporate bank didn't help.

Anyway, here are my New Years Resolutions. First year I actually made some:

1) I will cook at least 3 meals in a week.

I've been eating crap outside lately. Since moving back to Malaysia and staying in PJ/KL. Hawker food here sucks and is overpriced, making me go to fast food places more than I should. Will change when I move back to Penang.

2) I will work out at least 2 times a week, no matter how my back is. (FYI, it has been injured for a long time, preventing me from doing activities I love)

My injury actually feels better in a year, but whether or not it is, I will work out. (Although I doubt it will be much of a problem if it's healed.

3)  I will go on a date.

The dating scene as a fresh out of university person is intimidating. I feel like I've just entered high school again. Gonna push myself out there and ask a cute girl out.

4) I will travel to a country in South East Asia (East Malaysia counts)

Time to start doing things I wanna do. Always wanted to go around here. Should at least go on 1 trip this year

5) I will do well in my new job.
No more job hopping. Science is what my interest is and it will never change. Will see how things go once I start it next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment