Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It hurts.

Ever done something borderline stupid, not particularly good for you but that something you'd absolutely never regret? Well that happened yesterday. After water polo training (which include roughly 1.5km of swimming), some evil entity managed to convince me to go to boxing training.

Here's how it goes. Push ups - punching - push ups again - sprinting - punching bag - sit ups -leg lifts - stretching - sit ups again - jump rope - push ups again - non-stop punching - push ups again - sprints - more sit ups... All while a guy with a huge beard is insulting everything about your girlfriend, your manliness.. etc..

It's not that bad. Just 4 hours of intense physical torture (which made my total exercise time last night close to 6 hours). Oh, did I mention i had an 8a.m class today morning and training ended at 2.15a.m. Of course, my minor flu that could very well possibly went away after a good night's sleep developed into a full-blown one, and now I'm sneezing uncontrollably. The worse thing is, every time i sneeze, the muscles on my stomach hurt, not to mention every other part of my body when I do anything at all.

Fuck.

2 comments:

  1. You can change your comment box to allow people without accounts to comment too.

    Anyway i like training! Training makes u fit !

    ReplyDelete